[Vision2020] Latah County Case No. JV 2010-11

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 1 15:31:49 PST 2010

Visionaires -

I am in possession of the petition and affidavit related to Latah County
Case #JV 2010-11.  These items were provided to me by a confidential
source.

This is the case concerning the two 14-year olds currently charged with
discharging a firearm in a residential area and possession of a pipe bomb.

I would like to post these items publicly.  However, I am hesitant as this
case has not yet been adjudicated and, regardless of my personal opinion,
may taint the potential jury pool.

Are there any attorneys out there that can provide me sound guidance?

Thanks,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown