[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 16:03:26 PST 2010

Any normal person would know I was fibbing, but we know that we are talking about Hansen.

And if Hansen knew about the case, he would know that she was using her crotch as a cup holder while driving, which was the cause of the accident. Mc Donald's did not put the hot coffee in her crotch, she did. And she choose to drive that way, which is unsafe, for her and other motorists and pedestrians.

And if Hansen knew basic anatomy and physiology he would know that the inside of a mouth can withstand much hotter temperatures than the woman's most sensitive area.

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/119924673/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold