[Vision2020] Installment 16: Integrity

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Dec 31 09:03:10 PST 2010

  Well, well - Apparently, Joe and I agree on something - could it be
common ground?  The "values" project appears to have some value. :-D

Just as philosophers have had a discourse about "integrity" (for as long
as forever), we could probably exhaust many hours rooting around this
topic.  And all to the good.

Me, I can work with the notion of knowing my moral positions and
investing my energies in working to be true to those positions.

And will continue to explore values and my relationship with them.
Perhaps a tad of "enlightened self interest" thrown into the mix.