[Vision2020] Emoticons?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 30 12:00:29 PST 2010

Here is a collection of freeely accessible emoticons.

http://messenger.msn.com/Resource/Emoticons.aspx

Are you sure that you want to open Pandora's box of emoticons?

There are several websites with openly accessible emoticons that are
rather profane (to put it nicely), including a rather artistic "FU*K YOU"
emoticon, as well as a wide variety of some sexually suggestive emoticons.

Hey! What am I to do during bad weather days?  Blame it on Sam or Darrell.
 It was their idea.

Tom Hansen

On Thu, December 30, 2010 11:44 am, Darrell Keim wrote:
> Emoticons are the way of the future, Don ;^)
>
> I actually had a student last month turn-in a handwritten test with
> emoticons on it.
>

> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Don Coombs <mushroom at moscow.com> wrote:
>

>> Sam Scripter wrote:
>> >

>> > Are there still people out there restricted to "_plain text_"? I mean,
>> > of course,
>> > V2020 members _other than_ those who post extensively from _hand-held
>> > mobile
>> > devices_, where fiddling with font treatments is undoubtedly a big
>> > inconvenience.
>> >

>> Think what Shakespeare could have accomplished if he
>> hadn't been so handicapped!
>>
>> (I am a fan of Sam's -- I am ! -- but he and I are
>> going to have to disagree about emoticons.)
>>
>> Don Coombs

>>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>>               http://www.fsr.net

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,