[Vision2020] Our Wonderful Latah County Justice System

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 27 16:59:31 PST 2010

Wrong, Mr. Kovis.

Hunter Martin Hursh was convicted of rape on April 28, 2009.  The case
(with its conviction) was disposed on December 20, 2010.

Courtesy of the Idaho State Judiciary at:

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=no&schema=LATAH&county=Latah&partySeq=87230&displayName=Hursh%2C+Hunter+Martin

State of Idaho vs. Hunter Martin Hursh

Case:  CR-2009-0005049

District   Judge:  John R. Stegner

Amount due:  $300.50
Closed pending clerk action

Charges:  Violation Date Charge Citation Disposition:
04/28/2009  I18-6101 Rape

Finding: Guilty - Withheld

Disposition date: 12/20/2010

Fines/fees: $300.50

Discretionary: 30 days

Courtesy of today's (December 27, 2010) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

Sentencings

Monday -- Hunter Marsh Hursh, 21, of Moscow was convicted of rape.  He was
fined $305 and sentenced to five years of probation and 30 days of
discretionary jail time, and he cannot contact the victim for five years.

OK?

On Mon, December 27, 2010 4:46 pm, Chuck Kovis wrote:
> Tom, he WAS NOT convicted of rape.  He was convicted of aiding and
> abetting
> a  burglary, whatever that means.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown