[Vision2020] sexist

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Wed Dec 22 19:56:41 PST 2010

I'm not sure who said what, but I know that when I first read the ".  A
woman. In public ." remark, I cringed.  IMVHO, Keely can go toe-to-toe with
anyone here intellectually and at the very least the match will be a draw.
While I'm sure she appreciates anyone who springs to her defense, I think
she can hold her own in the V arena without assistance, thank you very much.

John Pool