[Vision2020] Purpose of Postings

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:42:49 PST 2010

I said it seemed rude. I didn't say it was rude. I'm just asking for
an explanation.

I find it interesting that you think I'm rude for asking questions but
that NSA post is not rude for its violent rhetoric, insulting a bunch
of folks who actually voted for you, including myself. In fact, though
you have no problem criticizing me in public, I've never seen you say
a single untoward thing toward any conservative. Doesn't matter what
they do. That is pretty interesting, isn't it?

It seems that if Jeff wanted to start a new post about values,
something I very much approve of, by the way, he could have done it in
some other way. I'm just trying to find out why he did it this way.
That is a reasonable question by any standard, especially standards on
the V which seem to think that the defense of slavery is a reasonable
position.