[Vision2020] Installment #2 - Character

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:27:45 PST 2010

Problems with virtues? That might be hard to find!

I'm waiting to see if the billboard with Jackie Robinson's picture (from the same website) is posted. Then I can ask what he might have thought about the Wilson's ideas about slavery.

And just what do you think the message of these posts is, Paul?

On Dec 21, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Has anyone found any problems with the virtues that have been posted so
> far?  The message can be divorced from the messenger sometimes, and I
> would think that this is one of those times.
>
> Paul
>
> Ron Force wrote:
>> And, all contributions to such 501(c)3 organizations are tax-deductible.
>>
>> Ron Force
>> Moscow Idaho USA

>> *From:* Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com>

>>> Center. Anschutz also invests in family films such as The Chronicles of