[Vision2020] Like a Twinkie (Was "Freedom of Expression")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 21 10:39:29 PST 2010

Roger Falen stated:

"I have not read the book and do not intend to. The price is too damn high."

I couldn't agree with you more, Mr. Falen.

Why pay ninety-five dollars for third-grade fiction, especially when most
of it is plagiarized?

But, what with taxes comin' due in the next few months, can you really
blame W&W (Wilson & Wilkins) for jackin' up the price?

I wonder how much Nate is chargin' for his etch-a-sketch mock of the
Shroud of Turin.

I mean Christmas is mere hours away.