[Vision2020] Thinking of Subscribing to a Local Newspaper? BEWARE of Telemarketing Gig

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sat Dec 18 11:52:51 PST 2010

I don't know if it is true, but I was told that before the
do-not-call-registry Idaho had (has?) a very powerful mechanism for
dealing with telemarketers. That is if you inform them that you do not
want to be called, and they call again (this all has to be documented of
course, audio is OK) then you can sue them in small claims court for, I
think, $200.

I was actually thinking of making a side job doing this.  They ain't
going to show up to defend themselves, so it would be a slam dunk.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.