[Vision2020] Like a Twinkie (Was "Freedom of Expression")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 18 06:59:47 PST 2010

Mr. R. -

Here's a little something else, concerning "Southern Slavery As It Was",
of which you may not be aware.

A large portion of "Southern Slavery As It Was" was plagiarized.

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com/Plagiarism.htm

I see that Steve Wilkins and Doug Wilson continue to profit from their
plagiarized book (at 95 bucks a pop) . . .

http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Slavery-Was-Douglas-Wilson/dp/188576717X/ref=pd_ybh_1?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1FV1810BFY7F3CKD159J

(Thanks for the link, Sam)

However, Mr. R., if you are in the market for a Christmas gift for Wilkins
and Wilson, may I suggest . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Book_Recommendation_01.jpg

I just know that they will get hours and hours of learning pleasure from it.

Happy Holidays, Moscow.