[Vision2020] Like a Twinkie (Was "Freedom of Expression")

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 10:44:52 PST 2010

I guess the mere existence of a book that defends slavery, if that's what it's
doing, doesn't shock me as much as the rest of you.  If you really want to be
shocked, I can send you to a couple of websites I know of, or point you to a
couple of movies I've watched recently.

My only point was that I don't think it should be classified as hate speech,
based on what I have heard about it.  I still don't understand why that throws
you all into a tizzy.

I don't know what to do about this, so I guess I *am* doomed to go through life
ignorant and opinionated.

Oh well.  Have a nice holiday.

Paul