[Vision2020] Freedom of expression

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:13:02 PST 2010

"Compare this with the supposedly harmful statements on the NSA website.
If our bar is so low that that website can trigger cries of "hate
speech", then a veteran debater can argue that almost any website is
offensive to somebody."

Is this the only example of hate speech from this crowd? For crying out loud, Wilson wrote a BOOK denying the evils of slavery. They were noted by a NATIONAL organization, one that helped remove neo-Nazis up north. Did I make that up too?

Again, come back east with me just once and try telling your story to my friends. I no longer wonder how the Nazis took over Germany, I'll tell you that. Well meaning "liberals" like yourself had much to do with it.