[Vision2020] System Justification, the Denial of Global Warming, and the Possibility of “System-Sanctioned Change”

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sun Dec 12 19:38:07 PST 2010

I would like to deny the law of gravity, but something keeps weighing me
down.

But seriously, 95% of climate scientists say we have a serious problem.
5% say we don't, but they are mostly employed by the oil companies!

I mean come on WTF?

"Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget
us."
--Henrik Tikkanen (1924-1984)

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.