[Vision2020] A Special Treat

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 7 13:04:38 PST 2010

My father-in-law, John Mix, is part of the Palouse Harmony Chorus, and while I'm more of a bluegrass fan, I, too, agree that the ensemble's vocal talents are amazing!  John has a wonderful voice and even his son, my husband Jeff, sings well (only at church, or when our boys and us do our monthly Ramones tribute sing-alongs).  Sadly, the vocal talents stopped didn't spread to me or my sons,  but I'm glad those who can make beautiful music, by instrument or by voice, share their gifts with all of us.

Just another example of how the Palouse area is blessed with so many great artists and performers!

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com