[Vision2020] Illegal Gardening -- Not! and a segue into another subject...

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Dec 6 11:49:20 PST 2010

Yes, and while they are at it, the legislature ought to pass a bill making artificial Christmas trees illegal.  Growing up in barren West Texas I always wanted a perfect tree like I saw in children’s books.  But what we got was a sort of roundish evergreen bush which Dad called a pine tree.  As long as I live here, and am able, I’ll have a real tree “tree,” and I don’t care the mess they make.

Sue H.