[Vision2020] Illegal Gardening -- Not!

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 16:20:50 PST 2010

Two Words:
Black Helicopters!

 Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

________________________________
From: Robert Dickow <dickow at turbonet.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 2:50:14 AM
Subject: [Vision2020] Illegal Gardening -- Not!

Someone told me today that Congress is about to pass a bill that would make
backyard gardening illegal, and organic gardening would be prohibited, slapped
with 500,000 dollar fines, etc. I laughed a good one. But I peeked around the
web and the notion seems to have taken some root in some corners. So, I read the
Bill HR 875 which one forum site cited as the source of these perceived threats
to our favorite heirloom tomatoes and string beans. Lo and behold, there is not
ONE snip of anything in this particular bill which could be skewed to mean that
backyard gardens are in any way threatened, nor are organic farms under attack
by a nefarious plot to eliminate the practice. The whole notion is utterly
hilarious. One of the sites that mentioned this legislation (which is dated Feb
2009, but who reads bills these days?) was aligned somehow with Rand Paul, but
I’ve lost the URL now. Are some folks going totally bonkers?

Bob Dickow, troublemaker