[Vision2020] Illegal Gardening -- Not!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 5 15:21:24 PST 2010

HR 875
Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-875

To establish the Food Safety Administration within the Department of
Health and Human Services to protect the public health by preventing
food-borne illness, ensuring the safety of food, improving research on
contaminants leading to food-borne illness, and improving security of food
from intentional contamination, and for other purposes.

Last Action: Apr 23, 2009: House Agriculture: Referred to the Subcommittee
on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry.

On Sun, December 5, 2010 3:02 pm, Joe Campbell wrote:
> Is this what they meant by smaller government in the last election?
>
> On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
>> Yes.
>>
>> Sue H.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."