[Vision2020] ''Oh what a tangled web we weave when firstwepractice to deceive''

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sat Dec 4 21:57:20 PST 2010

I beg to disagree.  You see, unlike the apathetic USofA, most people of
the world get pretty bent out of joint when they find that they have
been lied to by their leaders. The cables by themselves don't directly
show the lies, they have to be compared to what various "leaders" said
at the time.  This kind of (tedious) journalism is not done very often
by the mainstream even though they are in the best position to do so.
Democracy Now! is the kind of outfit that will do their best to do what
they can, check out all of last week's shows if you haven't, far cry
from FAUX News coverage (or CNN for that matter, I do have to give a
hat's off to the N.Y. Times, no delving, but at least "covering").

Some other good shows that are likely to delve deeply are (forgive the
cheep plug):
Letters to Washington, weekdays @ 11AM on KRFP,
Uprising, Sat. @ 8AM and Sun. @ 11AM (usually different shows) on KRFP,
and Flashpoints, M-Th @ 6:30 PM & Sat @ 7 AM, on KRFP.
I believe these are all also available on line, just search for them.

And so far, the number of confirmed cases of anyone being harmed by the
Iraq or Afghanistan document releases are zero, as far as I know.
Although Sarah Palin and Joe Lieberman (ever notice how they are so
alike?) would have you believe otherwise.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.