[Vision2020] Idaho's Rape-by-Fraud Statute

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Sat Dec 4 15:51:35 PST 2010

I have a strong feeling that that's what Bouma would have said as well.
There's a strong element of this sort of attitude within the ID Republican
Party, represented by folks like Thayn and Nonini.  Just like that bill they
were talking about that would have eliminated no-fault divorces, making it
much harder for women to get divorced.  I can't remember if that ever passed
or not.  Anyway, it seems like the Bouma-style Tea Party folks in Latah
County are down with that style of conservatism.

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams