[Vision2020] Fwd: Keim on the Frequency of discussing Christ Church and NSA on Vision 2020

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:19:55 PST 2010

Joe:

The data is out there:
http://vision2020.moscow.com/
Everything said since the start of the listserv.
I wouldn't advocate for taking the time to analyze it.

My opinion was based on reading the listserv for the past 10(?) years, as
you say below; seeing how the atmosphere of the listserv has changed; and
asking myself whether we continue to meet our mission now that a whole
element of Moscow was made uncomfortable enough that they left.

Please don't assume I am conservative.