[Vision2020] FOOTBALL TICKETS FOR TODAY'S GAME

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Dec 4 08:57:22 PST 2010

We won’t be able to use our tickets to the game today, and I hate to see them go to waste.  I have 4 and they are pretty good seats with backs in Section 8 I think.  Would anyone like to have them.  I’m not interested in selling them, just willing to give them to someone who wants to go to the game and who doesn’t want to go to the ticket booth.  You are welcome to take all of them or fewer.  Don’t respond to this e-mail. Give me a call 882-3380 and I’ll give them to you. But you do have to pick them up.  We live at 830 N. Cleveland St.  just north of the Moscow School Dist football field and administrative building.

Sue Hovey