[Vision2020] Keim on NSA and Vision 2020

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:08:14 PST 2010

Joe:

I'll enjoy reading your comments and analysis over the next 20 days.  I'll
bet I learn a few things, thats always cool.  It will be like 20 days of
Christmas.  I only wish you had provided same while we were actually
debating.  Would've been interesting.  No do-overs, though...  I'm trying to
keep my word to V2020.  I am still done.

Have Fun!
Darrell

PS-Hectoring:  a blustering, domineering person; a bully.  It will be
interesting to watch you prove me correct on this point at least 19 more
times.