[Vision2020] Keim on NSA and Vision 2020

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 17:08:44 PST 2010

I haven't been following this thread, but I'm assuming that someone had the gall
to suggest that you all limit your posts or take it offline, amirite?

Consider it in the same light you would if someone asked the group of people you
are in to keep it down a little when you're just talking on the sidewalk..
Sure, being extra loud in order to show them you can do what you like is one
possible response, but is it the best one?

Paul, who does know where his delete key is