[Vision2020] students away from home

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 2 08:06:30 PST 2010

Exactly.

Analagous to a multiple-column article (with photos) in the Daily News
regarding a group of NSA students collecting canned goods (to be
distributed to less fortunate families) yesterday during their lunch break
(What?  No videos?), the University of Idaho collected over 34,000 pounds
of non-perishable food items (to be distributed to less fortunate
families) during the week prior to the Boise State football game.

But we all have our priorities, right DN?

And considering the article concerning the NSA student who spent his first
fall away from his home in Texas . . .

You really ought to stop by and visit UI's International Programs office at:

http://www.uidaho.edu/international

Jeesh! Talk about being away from home.

And then there is the multitude of student organizations, foreign and
domestic.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

UI '96

and the Realist adjusts his sails."