[Vision2020] Vision care recommendations

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Dec 1 12:33:56 PST 2010

What better place to inquire, it just occurred to me, than a mailing list
named Vision2020, about local vision care providers. I just noticed that the
wire frame glasses I wear have a break in one of the center support frames,
so, after eight years of service, replacement frames appear necessary. A
prescription checkup is likely a good idea, too, even if I could find my copy
of the present prescription.

Have any of you any recommendations, positive or negative, about local optical
service providers? If you would rather reply directly, off-list, that's fine
with me if that's your preference.

Ken