[Vision2020] U of I Argonaut 8/27/2010 "Halfway There: City Council takes more steps to lower greenhouse gas emissions"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 27 17:03:32 PDT 2010

Here’s a win-win suggestion . . .

If everybody (including the city), henceforth, simply refused to pay their utility bill, eventually Avista would cutoff the electricity and gas, thus conserving the unexpended energy  . . . not to mention the money saved by not paying for utilities in the first place.

How about if, Moscow?

Whatcha say we all turn our clocks back 200 years and camp out for a while?

"There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist."

— Mark Twain