[Vision2020] T-shirts "Nasty and Inebriated"

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Aug 23 16:30:08 PDT 2010

We have had such high demand for the t-shirt response to Bozo State that want to place a larger order! So, order your shirt by noon on Wednesday, August 25th! Bring the check or cash to Debi at the RavenCroft booth at the Moscow Co-Op grower's market on Tuesday from 4:30 to 6:30, or to the Casa restaraunt Wednesday from 4:00 to 5:30.

The shirts are unisex style, black with gold lettering on the back which says "Nasty and Inebriated". Sizes small to 2X. Order by emailing debismith at moscow.com before noon on Wednesday! We need payment by the 1st of September, or we will sell your shirt to someone else....and I'm sure we can, based on the e-mails comin' in-----------------It will take two weeks or so to get the shirts, and we will hand them out at the Co-Op growers market and at Mikeys. We will contact you all by e-mail when the arrive.....

Boy, has this taken off! Let's put all of Moscow (even non-sports folks like me) in these shirts....kids, little old ladies, frail elderly gents, non-drinkers, sweet and polite folks of all makes and models!!

Debi R-S and Laurel MacD.