[Vision2020] Dubbel regnbåge-killen (Double Rainbow... in Swedish)

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:19:24 PDT 2010

This mysteriously appeared in my inbox today.  I should be worried about
malicious spam, I suppose, given I do not recognize who sent the email.  But
for some reason I don't think it is malicious spam.

It was sent to four addresses, starbliss at gmail.com included.  The YouTube
video website given is to the "Crazy Double Rainbow Guy- ORIGINAL" video
that has been receiving a lot of hits... The comment written appears
Scandinavian, it seems... Yes, Swedish, given "dubbel regnbage" is Swedish
for "double rainbow" in English (
http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en&rlz=1W1ADSA_en&q=Dubbel+regnb%C3%A5ge&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sl=sv&tl=en&sa=X&ei=Wf5yTNG4L4X4swOYwZ2WDQ&ved=0CBcQrgYwAA#).
 "Orgasm" in Swedish translates to the same in English (
http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en&rlz=1W1ADSA_en&q=Dubbel+regnb%C3%A5ge&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sl=sv&tl=en&sa=X&ei=Wf5yTNG4L4X4swOYwZ2WDQ&ved=0CBcQrgYwAA#sv|en|orgasm
)
but "mat-grat-orgasm" translates to "Mat-wept-orgasm" (
http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en&rlz=1W1ADSA_en&q=Dubbel+regnb%C3%A5ge&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sl=sv&tl=en&sa=X&ei=Wf5yTNG4L4X4swOYwZ2WDQ&ved=0CBcQrgYwAA#sv|en|mat-grat-orgasm
 ):