[Vision2020] [Vandal] Shirts Available for the "Nasty andInebriated"

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Aug 20 10:25:47 PDT 2010

Indeed, we don't want problems with the licensing franchise folks. But we do want to make a statement! This shirt sort of says it all---particularly when worn by a mass of folks who are both nice and sober!!!  That's not to say you can't buy one if you really are nasty and inebriated! We will be happy to sell 'em to anyone!
Debi R-S