[Vision2020] [Vandal] Shirts Available for the "Nasty and Inebriated"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 20 05:25:03 PDT 2010

Good point, Wayne.

I am fairly certain that the recently adopted typeface of "University of
Idaho" is copy righted.  Debi would have to go through Collegiate Licensing.
I tried something similar years ago.  Collegiate Licensing requires a BUNCH
of stuff before you "go to market".  One thing they require is proof of a
million-dollar copyright insurance policy.  Without that, things can get
really really ugly really really quick.

Another thing:  You're right.  You obviously were not far from the campus of
"THE Ohio State University".  That's right, V-peeps.  Legally speaking, that
campus in Columbus, Ohio is NOT "Ohio State University".  It is, as it has
always been legally referred to, "THE Ohio State University"

The entrance . . .

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qYsD4xBz3-M/TEZeaN7r-rI/AAAAAAAAEcA/IUv1lWPmHxU/s4
00/OSU+10.jpg

Seeya round town, Moscow.