[Vision2020] Not all conservaives are anti-mosque

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 19 12:07:09 PDT 2010

Roger Falen proudly stated:

"Doug Wilson and anyone else are free to believe or advocate what ever they
want so long as it is not put into practice. The law should protect all
individual's rights and freedom to believe what they want."

Are you suggesting, Mr. Falen, that citizens are free to openly campaign for
overthrowing the US government, provided that these citizens do not employ
their "second amendment remedies" (as US Senate candidate Sharon Angle,
R-NV, likes to call them)?

Am I legally permitted to wave a handgun around in Friendship Square
Saturday morning at Farmers Market, while promoting second amendment
remedies in removing Governor Otter from office, provided I do not
personally participate in his removal?