[Vision2020] Not all conservaives are anti-mosque

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Aug 19 11:43:53 PDT 2010

Doug Wilson and anyone else are free to believe or advocate what ever they want so long as it is not put into practice. The law should protect all individual's rights and freedom to believe what they want.
I am not convinced that Rouf's trip is purely diplomatic. I do not care what (in any) religion a person profess as long as he is qualified for the job and sticks to the subject( non-religious) he is assigned.
Roger