[Vision2020] Life on Wheels, Dead at the U-I (was Re: Daily News OUR VIEW: UI's disdain for citizens who fund it is appalling)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 18 09:47:18 PDT 2010

Ron Force wrote:

"I also heard that the UI let it expire because most of the profits went to
the organizer and the UI lost money on the deal."

Hmmm . . . I don't think so.  Below is a repost from something BJ Swanson
first posted to the Viz 2+ years ago.  And, yes Warren, it looks like Lloyd
Mues was in the thick of things with its demise at the UI - thanks for the
nudge that got me to look further.

Note to Donovan & Reggie:  please note the original post -- and my ability
to easily find it to repost -- wouldn't be possible if this forum was on
Facebook  J

SL