[Vision2020] Sometimes the Good Guys Win (even if it's just temporary)

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:29:40 PDT 2010

Wayne Price suggests:

"I'm not so sure that this is a victory. The only company effected by this is CONOCO PHILLIPS......... so, if XYZ trucking and hauling applies for a permit, they are NOT effected by this TRO."

Putting it that way, amybe there isn't anything to prevent the Idaho Transportation Department from issuing a permit to another trucking company.

The restraining order is NOT against Conoco. It is against ITD.

Can you imagine the fallout if ITD were to issue a permit to another company mere hours after a restraining order was issued preventing them from issuing a permit to Conoco?

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to work."

- Roy Zimmerman