[Vision2020] Daily News OUR VIEW: UI's disdain for citizenswho fund it is appalling

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Aug 16 10:28:59 PDT 2010

For those of you with patience doing a Google search on: alliedbartion + X, where X is complaints, dishonesty, connections, rip-offs, etc will yield a mother lode of surprising and very discouraging information.

Did not anyone involved in this secret decision at the UI ever bother to do some fundamental Googling?

As Roger Falen and Rose Huskey have commented:  One wonders what really drove this asinine/destructive decision.  It certainly doesn't appear to have been public interest.

W.