[Vision2020] Facebook; The death of Vision 2020?

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Sun Aug 15 15:17:01 PDT 2010

lolol

1.  I can't believe a preposition is what I ended that sentence
with!               ;)

2.  Yes, I need to switch to my new vandalmail account.  It's tough, b/c
I've been using my BSU account for so long now and have so many things
attached to it.  I'm gonna have to set aside just about a whole day just to
go through all my different online accounts and switch them all to my
vandalmail e-mail.  Not a fun prospect, lol.

3.  I can't think of any reason why this forum would need to be shut down.
This forum and an updated forum are not mutually exclusive.  I do agree with
the idea that it would be weird for Don or I to usurp the V2020 name.
Forming another group under another name would work fine, but to me what the
most important thing is is keeping this community intact, because the solid
foundation it provides is very beneficial for active citizenship in this
region.

4.  If the purpose of this place to be a soapbox, then that is good.  I
wonder if this listserv's inaccessibility impedes it's stated goal very
much. . .

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams