[Vision2020] The Cover of the August 16, 2010 Sports Illustrated

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Fri Aug 13 16:25:44 PDT 2010

Are we referring to the same Boise State University that, while undoubtedly having a very fine football program that deserves the cover shot on SI (one of four regional covers), boasts (and admittedly the University of Idaho has nothing to particularly crow about vis-a-vis its graduation rate, which is something like 56%) a SIX year graduation rate of 26%?  If it weren't for Kustra's rant, I wouldn't feel compelled to bring this up.  But since he ranted......