[Vision2020] The Cover of the August 16, 2010 Sports Illustrated

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 13 15:24:51 PDT 2010

Oh, come on now . . . Bozo State?  Doncha know it's "those" kinds of
comments that get Bob Kustra's boxers in a bunch and make him go crying to
the press about how uncivilized we are up here in the North?

Of course, he'd lie through his teeth denying to his dying breath that any
of his "civilized" crowd ever had any fun with "Vandals."

GO VANDALS!

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****