[Vision2020] The Plot Thickens (was What the . . . ?)

Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Aug 12 23:01:24 PDT 2010

It appears that financial decisions at UI continue to be as poorly made as
they were when Hoover and Wallace ran the show.  I wonder if anyone knows
who proposed and guided this ridiculous contract through the internal
workings of the University; what arguments were made in its favor; and what
in the world they were thinking about when they did so.  Perhaps, it is time
for a public records request, that will unravel this mess.  And, of course,
one always wonders who benefits privately from this arrangement.

Rose Huskey