[Vision2020] Fw: H2oil documentary

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Aug 10 15:27:18 PDT 2010

H2oil documentaryI think it is important for someone at this meeting to speak to the fact that China is the largest investor in the tar sands projects and now has the controlling interest in those projects with the right to determine to whom the oil is sold and for what price.  It is not in the interest of our country to support these projects in any way.  I can provide some links if anyone is interested.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843