[Vision2020] Far from ground zero, opponents fight new mosques

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Aug 9 08:43:07 PDT 2010

Don't you just love the arrogance exhibited and the ignorance of both religion and constitutional law in:

"They [Islam] are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group," said Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area.  Shelton was among several hundred demonstrators recently who wore "Vote for Jesus" T-shirts..."

Back to the inquisition!

W.