[Vision2020] Say what?

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Wed Aug 4 18:34:03 PDT 2010

Anonymous?  Not so much.  I still think your outrage is misdirected.  But,
what the heck.  Keep on raging.  Maybe we can get Tri-State to close it's
doors forever.  How DARE they offer you a credit-refund for non-defective
merchandise!  We don't need the jobs they provide anyway!

Yep.  I think "trivial" pretty much covers it.  Maybe throw "petty" in
there, too.

Trying not to sound disrespectful.  I have respect for everyone on this
list.  The entitlement attitude does bug me just a little, though.

Respectfully,

Reggie Holmquist

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams