[Vision2020] Say what?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:38:59 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, Mr. Connelly, in his reply, implied that I had not
brought back the receipt for the item. This is incorrect. I had
returned both the item and the receipt the very next morning after I
had bought it. The Tri-State clerk circled the price on the receipt,
entered the information in his computer, printed it and gave me the
pink copy to which he stapled the receipt.

In the meantime an anonymous poster read Mr. Connelly's letter to the
Daily News and stated in his online remarks that he thought my
complaint was "trivial," since I had apparently not brought back the
receipt.

I have since replied to Tri-State by letter, together with the pink
slip with the receipt stapled to it exactly as it was given to me by
the clerk.

Ralph Nielsen

This was an editorial in the daily news by ralph nielsen, it was signed.
mr. connely responded in the dnews a couple of days later.
Andy Boyd