[Vision2020] CORRECTION: RE: FW: Breaking news from DNews.com

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 3 18:39:01 PDT 2010

My sincere gratitude to a private email for pointing out an error in my initial post.  The corrected sentence is:

“Perhaps had they not coddled their spectacularly underachieving, unmotivated son, Silas Parks would have figured out long ago that he wasn’t the center of the universe and that squeezing the life out of his wife and unborn child, and then torching the bed he put them on, wasn’t acceptable.”

SL