[Vision2020] Church plans Quran-burning event: A local option

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 1 20:08:54 PDT 2010

Aristotle and Wayne might be in disagreement over how rational human beings -- particularly the religious among us are -- compared to animals, but speaking as a religious human being, a Christian, I condemn the burning of a book considered holy to roughly one-third of the world.  That I do not choose to believe, nor to follow, the teachings of the Q'uaran doesn't mitigate in the slightest my disgust that those who profess to share my faith would behave in such an ugly manner.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com