[Vision2020] 126th Engineer Company to Depart On/About September 17th

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Apr 28 13:04:46 PDT 2010

Dave,

I agree, to follow an unlawful order is an unlawful act. That is a
fact we can agree on.

No one has said, nor do we expect, soldiers to follow orders blindly,
nor do we expect them to question lawful orders.

Now, you made the statement, "Or you say if your commander orders you
to go rape that twelve your old  in front of her father so that he
will confess, you have to follow the order? (as has happened several
times recently)"
That statement, given the context of this thread being the deployment
of US troops, is  that a US commander has "as happened several times
recently", ordered American troops, or foreign troops under US command
"rape that twelve year old in front of her father so that he will
confess".  Ok, you said it, now prove it.

After  36 years in the Army as an enlisted soldier and a commissioned
officer, have I never  heard of such nonsense. IF I had heard such
nonsense, I can assure you that my duty would be not just to stop such
an action from taking place, but also bring those who would have
given such an order to a higher authority to take the necessary legal
action.  So would anyone else that has served.