[Vision2020] 126th Engineer Company to Depart On/About September 17th

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 21:08:10 PDT 2010

Tom writes:

"This is NOT the time to be ignorantly political, Dave."

Yeah, Dave, keep your mouth shut and obey your orders.

On the other hand, it seems ignorant to just blindly obey them (and at the same time allow our fellow Idahoans to risk their lives for misguided policy), so have at it.

We have enough sheeple to keep the status quo.  The least we can do is question and challenge a policy that is a complete waste...

Garrett