[Vision2020] Deary Teens Sentenced

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:30:04 PDT 2010

Tom,

As I said in my last post, Judge Calhoun DID say 'something regarding
the sentencing.'

He gave his reasons on the record. That means they were stated PUBLICLY.
 You say,

" As far as explanations are concerned . . . somebody (preferably Judge
Calhoun) should have said something regarding the sentencing.  Both the
judge and Bill Thompson, I am sure, realize how hot this item is.
There is a reason why such people are considered "public
servants".  They are answerable to the community in which they
serve."

I don't know why you would write this when in my last post I
specifically told you that he DID provide an answer to the public, to
all who were present. If the Daily News had included his comments in the
article, you would have known why he did what he did. Your gripe is with
 the DN, not with either Thompson or Calhoun. I don't know why you
continue to demand explanations of them when the one was given, and I told
 you it was given. What's up with that?

If it was correct information you wanted, planning your day around the
court docket would have given you the information you wanted. Instead
you appear to plan your day around acquiring misinformation and then launching insults with it.

Still waiting to see if you will publicly apologize to him for your
mis-statements; not planning on holding my breath. Let's see how that plays out.

Wayne, I don't think anyone has begged for information and been denied
it. I think it's the role of the press to provide that information, and
perhaps in tomorrow's edition they will provide a full and accurate
account.

Sunil