[Vision2020] PR: First Farmers Market of 2010 this Saturday!

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Apr 26 11:42:42 PDT 2010

Press Release
To:	Interested Media
From:	Keely Garrity, Arts Assistant, 206 E. 3rd St., Moscow, Idaho
83843, telephone: (208) 883-7036, Fax: (208) 883-0737, e-mail:
kgarrity at ci.moscow.id.us
cc:	Kathleen Burns, Arts Director
Date:    April 23, 2010
Re:	Moscow Farmers Market

Moscow Farmers Market

Join us for the first Moscow Farmers Market of 2010 at Friendship Square
in Downtown Moscow!  The market runs Saturdays from 8am-1pm May through
October and features live music, local produce, craft vendors and food
vendors.  At Friendship Square at 9 am The Paradons will be playing live
music!  The Moscow Tree Commission will be in our city tent handing out
FREE trees!

Also spring is showing its colorful face at the market with spring
greens, onions, flower starts, veggie starts, flowers for Mother's Day.
Come and support Idaho's oldest Farmers Market by purchasing a water
bottle, stainless steel water bottle, or our organic cotton shopping
bags that have "Moscow Farmers Market" on them you can check them out at
the city booth.  Don't forget the Market is accepting food stamps too!

Keely Garrity
Arts Assistant
City of Moscow Idaho
1.208.883.7036